Sourdough Seed Bread 2 from the Bread book.
- 1 lb 13.4 ozs Bread flour
- 2.2ozs Flaxseeds
- .7 ozs Salt
- 1.9 ozs Sesame seeds (toasted)
- 3.8 ozs Sunflower seeds (toasted)
- 1 lb 8ozs Water 1 lb
- 2.6 ozs Whole rye flour
- 2.2 ozs flax seed
- 6.7 ozs water (cold)
- 4.8 ozs bread flour
- 6 ozs water
- 1 ozs mature levain
- Cold ferment up 18 hours at 42 degrees or use 1 teaspoon of yeast and skip the cold.
- Medium mix with 2 hour bulk ferment and folding after 50 minutes.
- Bake 460 degrees with medium steam.